The Communications Officer will work closely with the Biotrade Project Manager, and other project teams in providing digital, editorial, creative and operational support across the work. He or she will play a key role in ensuring our communications are influential, informative and engaging for the full range of our stakeholders
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Communication Officer is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Update the project’s website and CRED’s website in collaboration with other officers.
- Write and update the news/stories of the project on websites and face-book
- Design basic communication materials, i.e. workshop banner and event postcards
- Work with consultants/designers in developing communication materials (leaflet, video) for awareness raisings, and other marketing materials to support the trade promotion activities.
- Assist the project team in organizing the communication activities of project activities/events, and media trips.
- Develop ToRs for service packages related to communication activities, participate in recruitment process, and monitor the implementation of service packages.
- Ensure the visibility of the CRED and donor in all communication materials
- Conduct other relevant duties as requested by Project Manager
- At least Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 year relevant experience in a communications role.
- Having good writing skill in both English and Vietnamese languages and knowledge of design softwares (InDesign/Photoshop…) is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and social media platforms.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience of working in international development.
Those who are interested in the above position should send their application to the following email address: email@example.com, and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org. “Application for Communications Officer” should be clearly stated in the subject line. The application should include
- A motivation letter, explaining why she/he should be chosen for this post
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Enclosed all certificated original
Deadline for receiving applications: Oct 23rd, 2022