Leadership Training project is funded by Australian Government through Program “The Gender Responsive Equitable Agriculture and Tourism (GREAT)”; and implemented by Center for Rural Economy Development – CRED; collaborated with Ichange Center – in order to exploit the potential, thereby enhancing the development at the individual supply chain level of individuals, team leaders as well as managers of enterprises under GREAT’s project.
- People’s Committee of Lao Cai province
- People’s Committee of Son La province
- Ichange Center
- Create positive change among the individual, team and corporate supply chain levels in Lao Cai and Son La Province.
- Motivation and network building, management skills, positive impacts
- Understand the importance of leaders, thereby improving the capacity and income of ethnic minorities participating in the program.
- Training for 8 months in the form of face-to-face training seminars and online sessions.
- Intensive training with the principles of leadership art, leadership qualities..
- Practice leadership principles to improve capacity.
- 1-1 coaching and personal financial support during training
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS
- 80 people benefit from the project, of which 56 are women and 40 of them are ethnic minority women
- 15 people, of which 10 are women and 7 of them are ethnic minority women have improved their leadership skills to create positive changes in their families, farmer’s groups, cooperatives and community
- 30 people, of which 21 are women and 15 of them are ethnic minority women, have made positive changes in themselves, their surrounding communities and their businesses