Center for Rural Economic Development (CRED) is a registered unit under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), established in 2014. The main activities of CRED include:
- Building and implementing development projects;
- Provide scientific and technical services in the fields of: Water, Environment, Climate Change, Rural Development, Livelihood Development and Sustainable Agriculture, Forest Development and Protection, Trade Biology, etc… in Vietnam and the countries of the Mekong sub-region.
- Training for farmers and businesses on production standards such as Organic Organic), GACP-WHO, Biological Trade (BioTrade); develop an internal management system (ICS) and prepare for the inspection and certification.
CRED is currently implementing the project: “Banana yarn – Economic opportunity – Solution for the environment” with financial support from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and the German organization Helvetas. CRED will provide financial support to 3 cooperatives in 3 provinces of Lao Cai, Son La, and Phu Tho so that these cooperatives can apply technology to produce banana fibers, handicrafts, and bio-fertilizers from banana stems. the fruit is harvested. CRED needs to recruit a consultant to carry out the task of compiling the handbook: Banana fiber production techniques to train, train and guide cooperatives and people in the project area.1. Specific duties:
Compiling a technical manual for banana fiber production including the following main contents:
- The technique of exploiting banana stem
- Split (share) banana stem
- Yarn stripping
- Washing yarn
- Yarn drying
- Hydraulic pulp press
- Dry the pulp
- Processing organic microbial fertilizer from banana residue and juice.
2. Time and place:
Time: From 10th October to 25th October 2022
– A manual containing all technical contents mentioned in item 1
– Brief, concise, easy-to-understand presentation
– There are clear pictures to illustrate
– The number of documents must not exceed 20 pages of A4 paper size
4. Professional requirements and experience:
– Mechanical engineer
– Have experience in training machine operation manual for workers
– Experience in document editing
Interested candidates, please send your resume (CV, proposal for implementation of the consulting package, letter of interest; proposed consulting fee) to CRED office at the email address cred@cred. org.vn or by post to: CRED, 8th floor, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi. Deadline for submission of applications is October 5, 2022. CRED will contact qualified candidates.