Center for Rural Economy Development (CRED) is a leading Vietnam-based Non-Profit Organization (NGO), working to ensure the greater inclusion of the poor and marginalised groups to take lead in the development of their livelihoods.
Founded in 2014, CRED inherited 20 years of work experience in Development and Trade Cooperation from Helvetas in Vietnam (1995 – 2015) with diversified activities of project management, consultancy services in the fields of Value chain development for Inclusive growth; Climate-smart Agriculture; Water, Environment and Livelihood improvements.
Mission of CRED
CRED works for the elimination of poverty and greater inclusion of disadvantaged groups including the poor, women, youth and ethnic minorities through greater participation and benefits from sustainable development and economic growth.
CRED’s Unique Selling Points
The work experience has brought CRED:
- Strong working relation, partnership and trust with governments from central to commune levels, international donors and enterprise partners.
- Top services through proven methodologies in Value Chain Development/Market System Development, Climate-smart Agriculture and Small-scale infrastructure.
- Good understanding of the needs of Farmers, SMEs and Markets to coordinate relevant supports efficiently.
- Extensive networks provide CRED access to sectors’ intelligences through national and international research institutions, important funders, national and international private sector, governments, social investors, etc.
- Strong leadership and expertise combining technical and capacity development.
We are a team of dynamic and experienced experts in value chain development, climate-smart agriculture, water, environment and livelihood improvement. We have worked with several organizations and institutions to empowering disadvantage groups including the poor, women, and ethnic minorities in target area and communities. Our staff are active members of several networks that include government institutions, international organizations and likeminded groups which will contribute to the experience sharing and learning of the organization.