Established in 2014, the Centre for Rural Economy Development (CRED) works with a range of local communities and beneficiaries i)To enhance and improve household and community access and benefits from inclusive and sustainable growth across the agriculture sector in Vietnam and the region; ii) To support poor and disadvantaged communities in their efforts to improve their living conditions in a sustainable manner; and iii) To advocate for coherent ODA support and development policies, responsive to the needs of poor and disadvantaged communities, women, children and men.
- Prepare training program, training curriculum, training tools and methodology
- Conduct English training at local sites
The length of the course could be flexible based on the schedule of volunteers, however it should be at least 2 months training and could be extended up to 6 months.
At selected provinces in Northern Vietnam
- Participants are capable of basic communication with visitors, especially on tourism related topic
- Training curriculum
- Excellent English speaking ability
- Experiences in English teaching is an advantage
- IELTS 6.5
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Interested volunteer should send application to email@example.com, including CV and motivation letter not later than December 28th, 2018.